Origins of Foundation Damage
Sinking foundations, cracked and buckled walls and uneven floors are problems commonly faced annually by some quarter-million homeowners. Homes and other structures situated on unstable soils settle when their foundations are subjected to extreme moisture variations or lack proper drainage. A shifting foundation may result in structural damage to your home and a loss of your investment.
Indications of foundation settling problems include:
- Foundation walls that are buckled or bowed
- Doors and windows that stick or don’t open properly
- Cracks in foundation walls
- Cracks in exterior walls
- Cracks in interior walls and ceilings
- Sunken or buckled interior concrete floors
If you experience any of the above signs and believe you need your foundation repaired, click here to schedule your Free Estimate today.