Do I need a foundation repair?
Stop the damaging effects of foundation settling . . .
Sinking foundations, cracked and buckled walls and uneven floors are problems commonly faced annually by some quarter-million homeowners. Homes and other structures situated on unstable soils settle when their foundations are subjected to extreme moisture variations or lack proper drainage. A shifting foundation may result in structural damage to your home and a loss of your investment.
Indications of foundation settling problems include:
- Foundation walls that are buckled or bowed
- Doors and windows that stick or don’t open properly
- Cracks in foundation walls
- Cracks in exterior walls
- Cracks in interior walls and ceilings
- Sunken or buckled interior concrete floors
Examples of cracked foundations, walks and walls. These are all signs that you have foundation damage.
If you experience any of the above signs and believe you need your foundation repaired, click here to schedule your Free Estimate today.